Caesarstone® – Combining the Beauty of Stone Countertops with the Durability
that is Heat, Scratch and Stain-resistant
Quartz has become a top choice today for many kitchens and bathroom countertops – both new construction and remodels – and for good reason. The surface is versatile and functional with endless design capabilities, available in a large palette of colors and textures, including a collection that emulates marble and limestone.
Quartz popularity is growing and for many factors. One of the main factors, outside of the way it looks, is the way it lasts. Quartz, whether polished or matte, withstands every day wear greater than most other stone surfaces. In fact, Caesarstone® boasts it will last a lifetime, so it never needs to be replaced – EVER. It is also extremely low maintenance – soap and water is all that is normally required to clean Caesarstone®, and it is non-porous, which means you never need to seal it and it is mold and mildew resistant.
Here are 7 reasons to choose Caesarstone
- Natural Beauty - Caesarstone® is 93% natural Quartz.
- Durability - Caesarstone® is heat, scratch, and stain-resistant.
- Cost Effective - Comparable to granite cost and Caesarstone® lasts a lifetime.
- Recognized – Caeserstone® has been recognized by the Good Housekeeping Institute, earning the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Consumer Digest gave Quartz the top rating for countertop materials (July 2013)
- Eco-Friendly - Caesarstone® is committed to protecting our environment, from investing in recycling technologies in their plants to embracing environmentally sensitive suppliers and carrying GREENGUARD, NSF, ISO 14001 and 18001 certificates
- Lifetime Warranty - Covered for Life.
To learn more about the advantages of using Quartz by Caesarstone®, see their brochure for more information or call us today at 503.644.9663 to review all your options for your countertops, whether it is for new construction or your remodeling project.